Best Bitcoin Casinos 2022
10 Free Spins (No Deposit)
+ Up to 10% Loyalty Cashback
100 Free Spins (No Deposit)
+ 180 Free Spins
+ 30 Free Spins Monthly (No deposit)
100% Deposit Bonus
Online Casinos Accepting Crypto
+ 25 FREE Spins
Coupon code: ZBWEL125
+200 Free Spins
+ 290 FREE Spins
+ 50 Free Spins
+100 Free Spins (Code:NIKI)
Welcome to TopBitcoinCasinos.net
We offer casino and games reviews including player’s reviews and ratings as well as bitcoin bonuses, free spins, and free bets. All bitcoin casino sites have been reviewed by experts, and we only list reputed casino sites.
How do we rate and review the casino sites?
All bitcoin sites have been rated based on criteria such as license, customer support, cryptocurrencies available to deposit and withdrawal, design, software, bonus/promotion, payouts, and security.
With our test reports, we’ve done hard work to help you find the best bitcoin casinos and amazing bonus promotions!
#1 Best Guide to Bitcoin Casinos
Bitcoin casinos have evolved over the years and shown a great deal of reliability among gamblers for various reasons. One of the primary factors is the ultimate secure payment interface. In addition to this, real money gambling is secure, and sites offering these payment gateways offer valuable bonuses.
What is a Bitcoin Casino?
A Bitcoin casino is an online casino that accepts BTC as a deposit and withdrawal method.
Why Play in Bitcoin Casinos?
Bitcoins are known for their popularity in the world of crypto. Although there are a lesser number of such gambling sites today, the overall popularity of bitcoin casinos has been on the rise. Since many countries have payment-based regulations, the acceptance of bitcoins is limited. With the positive intent and growth of bitcoin casinos, here are some of the main reasons why you should play in Bitcoin Casino.
- Secure Payment Interface
- Attractive Bonuses Offered
- Top Games to Play
Although these segments have a lot of depth, Bitcoins, briefly, have made gambling quite simpler for real money gamblers. Here are some of the deeper and productive insights into gambling with Bitcoins explained.
- Secure Payment Interface Guarantee
Bitcoins and all major cryptocurrency options are known to be secure for the transaction. There are no questions related to how gambling sites operate with a great deal of anonymity. Bitcoins for their part is a digital payment method, following a safe and secure peer-to-peer method for the transaction. While considering this part, the role of an intermediary is reduced, and punters can deal with a site directly.
Moreover, Bitcoin transactions are decentralized, and both the casino and bank will not receive any details of trade or transaction carried by the punter.
In the next segment, Bitcoins are known for having 0 transaction fees. This means players do not require shelling out extra money to the bank or payment gateway while trading. Since an individual activity does not control Bitcoin, there are no extra costs consumed by the platform hosting Bitcoins.
2. Attractive Bonuses offered
Crypto casinos usually give away huge welcome bonuses to new players. Those bonuses can be up to 6 BTC and include free spins, bonus cash, trips, and tournaments. Sometimes, that bonus can be exclusive, and you need to insert a coupon code in the cashier.
3. Game Types Offered in Bitcoin Casino
Bitcoin casinos worldwide are much like any reputed gambling sites today. Since Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are merely a form of currencies, the gambling site operations and games mostly accept them with ease. Before understanding about the games offered by a bitcoin casino, here are some of the developers, known for developing games, compatible with bitcoin websites.
- Playtech: This is one of the leading game developers having a massive collection of over 500 gambling products for bitcoin gamblers.
- Microgaming: It is one of the legendary names in the industry, designing advanced HD-backed games for all punters, including bitcoin sites.
- NetEnt: This is a reputed name in the Scandinavian regions, known for its impact in delivering some hallmark products over the phase.
With the developers on one side, the players can expect some top games available on these sites and the pay wagering structure developed suiting bitcoin deposits. Without further ado, here are some of the games worth looking forward.
- Roulette Variants: Roulette is one of the famous table games today and a major chunk of the gambling sites offer the product live across casinos. In a bitcoin casino, however, using them can give out an untold advantage. Unlike regular currencies, there are no limits of depositing funds with BTC over roulette games. However, there might be issues while withdrawal and players must read rules and regulations before making any important moves.
- Slot Variants: Slot games are among the most played ones in any bitcoin casino today. Using cryptocurrency, the players can safely wager a great deal of money over these games. Most of the slot products have a relatively higher house edge in comparison to that of a regular table product. The payout promise is never compromised.
- Live Casino Variants: Live gambling products have bought a revolution in the world of online casinos. The variant offers the nearest connectivity of real human beings and does not deal with regular bots. Live games are a part of most of the newer gambling sites today. Most of the bitcoin casinos host these products extensively across the site and offer a greater gambling experience to the punters.
- Blackjack Variants: Blackjack is among the celebrated game variants across any major online gambling sites today. Several bitcoin-accepting sites offer blackjack to be the main variant available. Aside from usability, blackjack is known to have some of the lowest house edge margins, even lesser than 1%. This attracts a large chunk of gamblers, who invest over the products using cryptocurrencies and stand a chance to earn back better.
Things to Remember Before Choosing a Reputable Bitcoin Casino Online
Bitcoin casinos are evolving at a good pace. The growth has not stalled, and by the looks of progress, these sites are becoming more prevalent globally. With seamless payment interface and gaming outlook, bitcoins are playing a part more than any currencies these days.
While choosing any gambling sites, especially bitcoin casinos, the players require a thorough knowledge of what he/she is going to indulge. As a player, the number of situations and clauses to follow might intrigue you, ensuring a safe gambling practice. With over a number of good reasons, here are some of the basics to remember before going for a bitcoin casino.
- Licensing Aspects and Legality: Bitcoins are decentralized. This is what makes them unique and hassle-free. Any government overlook none of the trades and transactions, and most of the countries do not consider them as a regular payment method. Players require no bank approval for the transaction to complete and can trade as much as they want. However, there are several objectives worth remembering, since these are associated with trading.
- Bitcoins are neither legal nor illegal. Until the site allows, it is viable for a player to trade them for real.
- Some countries have strict laws enforced against the usage of any cryptocurrency, let alone bitcoins. Most of these countries have capped a ban over sites operating with bitcoins and relatable trade.
- Some top gambling authorities based in the Isle of Man and Curaçao provide licenses to the casinos providing bitcoins.
- Practicing Fair Gaming: Fairness in any casino is considered as the safest remark any gambling site can boast. As a player, you are often left to think if a certain gambling site operating with bitcoins are safe for trading or not? This has a lot to do with the provably fair gaming concept. Before choosing such a site, read the audited details and reviews on a gambling site practicing fair gaming habits. This will assure your money is not wasted over a site with negative motives.
- Look out for Comprehensive Customer Care Cell: Online bitcoin casinos are like any other gambling sites. However, since the payment method is abstract and may require customer care support, try choosing the websites having a good customer care base. Check out on the site contact page and look out for the types of services alongside availability time. Once it is satisfied, you are good to go with gambling on the site.
- Look out for Desirable Bonuses: Bonuses are subjected to change in different gambling sites. This is applicable for bitcoin casinos. There is a chance a certain bonus may not suffice or cater to your needs. Alternatively, some other gambling sites may offer a better deal worth playing. Thus, bonuses really matter, especially with bitcoins, where the stakes are on a higher side.
- Reading Reviews: There is no way to deny that comprehensive reviews do matter a lot while deciding on what product to choose. Bitcoin casinos are no different, and players are requested to read all the comprehensive reviews regarding information of the site. It is advisable to read the positive as well as negative reviews, which helps to get better clarity of the picture.
Bitcoin casinos and gambling have seen a massive improvement to a time, where the concept was restricted to 1 or 2 casinos operating. In fact, there were only one or 2 games offering to accept cryptocurrencies as a whole. A person trading with Bitcoin/ Blockchain technology did not know anything more regarding the site of operation.
One of the earliest known games was the Bitcoin Dice, and this was available on a site called SatoshiDice. This gambling site was one of the earliest and among the most notable names, responsible for inciting cryptocurrencies into reality.
With time progressing on one side, bitcoins and cryptocurrencies have seen a massive improvement and today, there are over 100 sites accepting these methods alongside other regular payment options. These are hybrid websites.
However, today with the popularity and trading aspects, the sites operating only with crypto gambling games have risen and have exclusive deals and offers for the gamblers. With laws getting more liberal, there is a good chance where some other cryptocurrency forms, aside Bitcoins may get relevance in the near future.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Bitcoin for Gambling
- Supreme Privacy: This is the strongest part of playing in a website hosting bitcoins as the payment option. Aside from the fund, nobody can trace the anonymity and processing of any trade.
- Zero Transaction Fees: Bitcoin does not charge any transaction fees.
- Not Subject to Inflation: Unlike regular currencies, Bitcoins does not get affected by inflation and surging of the real market economy.
- No Taxation: Thanks to anonymity once again, bitcoin casino game-funds are not taxed.
- Volatility: Perhaps, the greatest disadvantage of using such currency, as the prices in the virtual market fluctuates heavily.
- Many Nations Have Capped: This is applicable for both cryptocurrencies and gambling sites operating the same. Although the practice is anonymous, certain countries have banned these gambling sites from the operation.
- Experimental Phase: Unlike other payment methods, bitcoins and cryptocurencies are still on the development phase.
Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, created in 2008. The currency is known for trading peer-to-peer electronic cash and promotes anonymity. It has a secure interface and is close to impossible for a hacker to compromise.
Cryptocurrency is a form of digital currency, has secure encryption interface and can regulate safer financial transactions against regular currency. The mode of verification is complex and this offers a safer technology to trade.
Bitcoins can be traded from the reputed online-based cryptocurrency exchanges. Trade them for real money and exchange them with Bitcoins.
Bitcoins can be saved securely in these cryptocurrency exchanges. However, a person can retain more secure practices by using online bitcoin wallets or even use hardware gadgets for retaining the funds
For the sake of explanation, mBTC is the millibitcoin or the 1 thousandth of a bitcoin or simply 0.001 BTC. In case of uBTC or the microbitcoin, it is equivalent to 0.000001 BTC.
The online casino sites that operate with only bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies as the accepted currency is usually called bitcoin casino.
Casinos that accept cryptocurrency as a form of deposit and withdrawal.
Yes, since cryptocurrency operates with secure and safe interfaces, most of the modern and existing casinos hosting these currencies are fair.
Yes, all the gambling sites have licensed from the likes of Gambling Commission of Curaçao and Isle of Man. Therefore, a player can rely on the legality of a site.
There are plenty of gambling sites offering only bitcoins as the main currency. Sites such as Bitstarz, FortuneJack BitCasino.io, and Crypto Thrills are among the reputed names dealing with bitcoins in particular.
No, since bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are decentralized and offer peer-to-peer trading, there are no specific regulations designated to trade. However, the situation can be declared as neither legal nor illegal.