+ 200 Free Spins
- Not Withdrawal Fees
- Top Slots Providers
- Great Range of Games
- Good Customer Support
- 100% Licensed Casino
- GEO restrictions
- No sports betting available
- Casino Name:Coinslotty
- Payout Percentage (RTP):Not stated
- Cryptocurrencies Accepted:Bitcoin,BitcoinCash,Dogecoin,Ethereum,Litecoin,Ripple,Tether
- Games Offered:Slots, Table games, Instant win, Live casino
- Banking Options:Fiat money (MoonPay), and cryptocurrencies
- Payout Speed:Fast
- Game Providers:1spin4win,Absolute Live Gaming,Amatic Industries,BelatraGames,Betsoft,BGAMING,Booming Games,Booongo Gaming,Evolution Gaming,Ezugi,Felix Gaming,Fugaso,GameArt,Gamebeat,Gamzix,Habanero,Igrosoft,Ka Gaming,Kalamba,Lucky,Mancala Gaming,Mascot Gaming,NetGame,Platipus,Playson,Pragmatic Play,Provision Gaming,Wazdan,Zillion
- Owner:Stable Tech N.V.
- Restricted Countries:Belgium,France,Greece,Israel,Lithuania,Netherlands,Spain,United Kingdom,United States
- Languages:English, English (Canada) French, French (Canada), German, Portuguese
Coinslotty Casino Review 2024
Full Review of CoinSlotty
As the world becomes more and more cryptocurrency-friendly, Coinslotty casino was launched in 2021 with a clear focus on cryptocurrencies. They are a fully licensed casino by Curaçao.
Our experts have thoroughly tested this crypto casino for your safety so that you can enjoy playing without worrying about security or fairness! They are a VPN- friendly platform.
Get all of our expert insight into their performance in practice as well as an ultimate rating from us.
Our team has gone the extra mile to analyze this btc casino and its offerings. Our in-depth Coinslotty review of this platform will fill you in on what makes it stand out from other online casinos.
License & Security
We love Coinslotty are 100% licensed casino by the Curaçao gambling authority, meaning that you can rest assured that your funds and personal information are always safe with them.
Cryptocurrencies at CoinsSlotty
Many online casinos accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment, but not all of them are created equal. it’s one of the newer entrants into this growing field, and it has quickly become a popular choice for many players. In this article, we’ll take a look at the pros and cons of playing at this bitcoin casino so that you can decide if it’s right for you.
One of the biggest advantages of playing at this Casino is that they support a wide range of cryptocurrencies. This includes major coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple, Tether, and Litecoin, as well as some of the lesser-known altcoins. This gives you a lot of flexibility when it comes to funding your crypto account, and it also means that you can take advantage of volatile market conditions to potentially boost your bankroll.
Software & Games
it’s a crypto casino with a huge games library that features titles from 40 leading software providers, including BGaming, Pragmatic Play, Wazdan, Betsoft, Platipus, Evolution, and Amatic.
With more than 2,000 slots on offer, there is something for everyone at Coinslotty. You’ll find all your favourite classic casino games here too, as well as a huge range of live dealer games. Whatever your taste in gambling, they have you covered.
With over 2,000 slot games to choose from, it can be difficult deciding which ones you want. Luckily for all of our players out there who might end up in this situation – or even just those looking around on their way through coin slot machines- They’ve created the section “Popular slots” so that finding what’s right will never leave your fingers!
- Lucky Lady Moon (Bgaming): It’s a popular Irish-theme slot game. With its 10 paylines, the game is perfect for players of all skill levels.
- Gates of Olympus (Pragmatic Play): This game draws inspiration from classic Greek myths and legends. This exciting game has 5 reels and 20 paylines, offering players thrilling winning opportunities with every spin, and a great RTP of 96.5%.
- Bonanaza Billion (Bgaming): It’s a slot game that takes players on an exciting journey bursting with juicy fruits and precious gems. 6 paylines.
- Hot Fruits 20 (Amatic): It’s perfect for those who are looking for a classic slots experience without all the bells and whistles.
- Fortune Reels (Wazdan): This oriental-themed game boasts an impressive 46,656 winning combinations.
This is a great casino for many reasons. For one, it offers daily Happy Hour bonuses to ensure that you’re always playing and enjoying yourself!
Another thing about this site: instead of offering new players only a one-time welcome bonus like most casinos do nowadays (or not at all?), they offer cashback promotions with their third deposit AND an exciting VIP program where your loyalty will be rewarded as well–the higher your membership level goes up within the community-driven club system here on coin slot types, the better rewards become too.
And these aren’t one-time offers either; each week has its own separate booster so there will always be something new waiting just around the corner when you log on or check out from home.
Currently, they offer the following bonuses:
- Amazing Welcome Bonus: 100% Up to 3 BTC + 200 Free Spins.
- Monday and Friday 20% cashback. Wagering 5x.
Signing up at Coinslotty btc Casino is easy and fast. This, of course, makes sense since all payments are made with cryptocurrencies.
- Go to Coinslotty Casino.
- Click on the link “SignUp”.
- Enter the details “Name”, “password”, and “nickname”.
- Choose the casino cryptocurrency.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Submit the registration form
- and the last step, you should verify your phone number to get your free 10 Free Spins.
After filling out your personal details, you will be happy to know the casino offers 24/7 customer support should you need assistance or have questions while playing. Before reaching out though, I recommend checking their comprehensive FAQ section; they really have gone the extra mile to make sure all your needs are addressed on there! And if ever you do need further assistance, their staff are quick to respond via whichever payment method you prefer.
Even though they are a cryptocurrency-only casino, they also accept fiat money deposits via MoonPay app. Regarding the crypto, they take BTC, BCH, DOGE, ETH, LTC, XRP, and USDT. When it comes to deposits and withdrawals, they have a minimum deposit of 0.0001 BTC and a min withdrawal of 0.0002 BTC, with free fees.
VPN & KYC
Do you love gambling but hate the idea of your personal data being compromised? Then this a casino for you! They are a fully VPN-friendly casino, so you can enjoy all the excitement without worrying about your privacy. Plus, they don’t require KYC until 2 BTC.
Coinslotty Review: Our Verdict
Coinslotty is a new cryptocurrency casino that offers a wide range of slot games and promotions. The casino accepts fiat money and a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dogecoin. The support team is available 24/7 to help with any issues you may have. The cashier is quick and easy to use, and withdrawals are processed within 24 hours. Overall, It’s a great option for those looking for a new crypto casino to play at.
is Coinslotty a trustworthy casino?
Yes, It’s a fair and trustworthy casino. They are licensed by Curaçao. They have a great reputation and are known for being one of the most reliable crypto casinos around. They offer a wide variety of slot games from top-notch providers who have all the necessary licenses and certificates.
Do they offer a no-deposit bonus?
Yes, they are currently offering 10 Free Spins for your mobile number verification. No deposit is required. Also, the site does offer a range of cash-back promotions that can be redeemed by players. For more information, please visit the promotions section of the site.
How many cryptos are offered to Coinslotty?
You can choose from Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple, Tether, and Dogecoin.
0 Reviews ( 0 out of 0 )
John is a crypto and gambling and sports betting expert based in Malta. He’s written in the biggest gambling magazines. He became a professional casino player in 2010. In 2016, he started to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. He spends his time playing football in Malta with friends, reading about crypto investments, and traveling with family.