Zodiac Bet Casino Review 2023
- Bitcoin and Ethereum accepted
- Great welcome casino bonuses up to $/€100
- Over 30 Sports to Bet
- Play Live Casino Games
- Over 50 casino software providers Available
- Not mobile app
- Sportsbook Name:Zodiac Bet
- Odds Format:American, Decimal (European), Fractional, Hong Kong, Indonesian, Malaysian
- Cryptocurrencies Accepted:Bitcoin,BitcoinCash,Ethereum,Litecoin,Ripple,Stellar,Tether,ZCash
- Betting Markets:American Football, Badminton, Bandy, Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Football(Soccer), Futsal, Golf, Greyhounds, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, MMA, Martial Arts, Motor Sports, Motorbikes, Politics, Rugby, Rugby Union, Snooker, Special Bets, Speedway, TV, Table Tennis, Tennis, US Sports, Volleyball, Winter Sports
- Banking Options:bank transfer,cryptocurrencies,Euteller,Giropay,Interac Online,Mastercard,MuchBetter,Neteller,PaysafeCard,Skrill,Sofort,Trustly,VISA
- Payout Speed:Instant
- Owner:Bellona N.V.
- Restricted Countries:Bulgaria Cyprus France Hong Kong Ireland Lithuania United Kingdom United States
- eSports Offered:YES
Full Review of Zodiac Bet
About ZodiacBet Sports
ZodiacBet is an online sportsbook that offers a wide variety of betting options for its users. The site is operated by Curaçao-based company Bellona NV. and is licensed by the Government of Curaçao. ZodiacBet offers a user-friendly interface and a wide range of betting markets, including football, basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, and more.
The site also allows users to bet on eSports and live events. In addition, ZodiacBet offers a very generous welcome bonus and plenty of other promotional offers.
Overall, ZodiacBet is a great choice for anyone looking for an online sportsbook that offers over 30,000 betting events monthly and many cryptocurrencies as deposit.
0 Reviews ( 0 out of 0 )
John is a crypto and gambling and sports betting expert based in Malta. He’s written in the biggest gambling magazines. He became a professional casino player in 2010. In 2016, he started to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. He spends his time playing football in Malta with friends, reading about crypto investments, and traveling with family.